Southern Chic

12.06.2010

I'm back

Goodness...it was a whirlwind of a Fall and I'm so sorry for not posting.
I have lots and lots of things to share so this will be a long post.
I promise I'll be better about posting more often.

To start, here is a look into our Christmas decorations. I love Gold, Christmas Red, and light green.
Okay, so I took this picture on the first with every intention of getting this post up on the first. Not so much. But at least it's only a few days late! Just pretend with me here. :)


Our Christmas Tree. We scored and got an awesome tree this year. I think it's perfect. It has such a nice shape. I got the train on sale after Christmas last year, so this is the first year we've had it for Christmas and I love it!!!!

This is our dining room. I started with a gold tablecloth. Then added our Christmas china with gold chargers. I have 3 different sizes of tall globe candlesticks with light green sparkly candles. You can't really see them but I have the candlesticks on a gold tray with red ornaments. Then cute little gold ornament place card holders.


Remember these from the Fall post??? I added the word "Joy" with some pretty gold and red ribbon and then used Christmas M&Ms.

These are stuffed animals that I have collected over the years. The gray one in the front was a gift from my Great-Grandparents when I was a little girl. Polar Express Santa and Winnie-the-Pooh are also there, of course.


Now for our newest addition to the Christmas Decor at our house.....The advent calendar I have been working on since August. I finished it just in time for December 1st. It is hanging on our pantry door. I just love how it turned out. It was inspired by the Pottery Barn Kids Advent Tree. I know we will enjoy it for years to come! :)



Check back soon!!
Take time to enjoy this beautiful season with your family.
God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment