Southern Chic

1.05.2011

Winter Transformation

I wanted to make my dining room look "wintery." I was a little down after all the Christmas things were gone, so I wanted to change things up a bit and add some Winter touches. When I think winter-I think silver, white, and light blue. So first, I put down a table runner (okay, they are two pillowcases placed close together. You go with what you got right?), then I layed 3 white damask napkins diagonally on top. I had some brown rattan balls that I never use, so I spray painted them silver and placed them in a crackled glass urn in the middle.

Then I added my china and two hurricanes with white candles. I usually never decorate with blue or silver…I love it…I just usually stick with greens and gold, but I love this look! Now, all I need are the silver changers I am taking borrowing from my mom!

Have a Wonderful Wednesday!


-Amelia

1 comment:

  1. You are welcome to anything in my house except my dog :) and your Dad of course!!!

    ReplyDelete