Southern Chic

7.17.2010

Wall Fun-ness and Chair Cusion Blues

We just recently (and by recently I mean April) painted our bedroom and got some new curtains, but I haven't figured out what I want to put on the walls. The other day, I found this framed wrought iron thingy at the thrift store for $1.99.



I decided that I didn't really like that it was brown and black...so I spray painted the frame black.

I'm happy with how it turned out....especially for $1.99. Now all I need to do is hang it up....that seemed to be too much for me last night!



Check out these fabulous mauve colored seat cusions! Yes, I know they are disgusting...No, they were not in my house. These lovely cusions have been in my Kindergarten classroom rocking chair for the past 4 years. I went up to school last week and decided that it was time to kiss the mauve goodbye! I chose a blue and white checked fabric....


I think I'll be much happier with these!!!

I hope you're having a wonderful Saturday....I'm working on a Christmas in July project. Pictures to come! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment