Southern Chic

2.12.2011

Baby Shower Gifts

It's been a while folks. Sorry about that! The past few weeks have been very busy!!
I have named February-Baby Shower month. I have 5 baby showers to attend this month. I wanted to give each one of them something special and homemade so in all of my spare time I've been at work on my sewing machine.
I'm so sad, but I didn't get a picture of the little Kimono booties that I made for my friend Allison. Her shower was last weekend and I finished them just in time to wrap them!
Anyway, I used this tutorial and they turned out so adorable!!

I also made some bib and burp cloth sets. I just drew the pattern for the bibs and then used store bought cloth diapers with fabric for the burp cloths. I hope they will enjoy them.

Here are the sets I made for the boys:

I paired them with a little wooden toy race car I found at Target.


Here are the sets I made for the baby girls:
couldn't resist the ruffles! :)

Can't wait to share some other things I have been working on!
Check back soon!!

Have a great weekend!


-Amelia

1 comment:

  1. Interesting baby shower gifts ideas. Glad that I found this post. Anyways, my boss want to arrange professional meeting for employees at meeting space San Francisco then I would suggest finding the spot at Eventup.com. Heard that this site is truly wonderful and get huge discounts too on booking.

    ReplyDelete