Southern Chic

10.18.2010

FALLing Behind

Sooooo I’m falling behind on the whole blog thing. I’ll try to be better, I promise. Just to catch you up on some BIG events lately…

My brother got married!!!!

On Sept. 25th my little brother was married to my new sister Ashley!! We had a blast. Doesn’t Ashley look gorgeous by the way??

Ashley and Stewart incorporated so many personal elements to their wedding that made it so special. My brother is an AWESOME guitarist and musician so Ashley and I made these paper flower boutonnieres out of music from a Beetles song. They turned out so cute and looked awesome on the guys’ suits.

Here is the paper we used.

Here is how they turned out! So Stinkin’ cute!!! J

I also made these jewelry pouches for Ashley to give to all of her bridesmaids. They matched her colors of black and mintish green.

It was an awesome weekend!!

Now…onto some fun Fall touches I’ve added to our home.

The wreath on the front door:

The Jack O Lantern Luminaries inspired by these.

Annnnd…probably my favorite are these Fall Canisters. I just made these last night and they are SO stinkin’ cute. I was inspired by these. As soon as I can get to the store I’m going to add the Autumn M&M mix. Have you seen those? YUM!

These will be so fun at Christmas too with some Red and Green Ribbon and…yep, you guessed it...Christmas Colored M&Ms! J

Enjoy this beautiful Fall season!

No comments:

Post a Comment