Southern Chic

6.28.2010

My Best Friend's Wedding

Last week was really busy as we were preparing for my best friend Caroline's Wedding.
We have been best friends since High School and she was the Maid of Honor in my wedding last May.









Friday was the Bridesmaids Luncheon at The Old Village Post House. SO YUMMY! I had a Salmon Salad and this fabulous dessert.

Dark Chocolate Mousse with a rasberry and one of those delicious crispy chocolaty thingys. Delish!



That night we had the Rehearsal and the Rehearsal Dinner. The Dinner was in a garden at a gorgeous home Downtown Charleston. The tables were so beautifully decorated in her colors (Rasberry and Grey) with lanterns and palm fronds. The place markers were different pictures of Charleston with each person's name on them. Very Cute!








The wedding the next day was HOT but beautiful! The wedding was at First Baptist Church Downtown Charleston and the reception was at the Veranda at Magnolia Plantation. It was a gorgeous day and I was so glad I got to be a part of it!


Sunday night I got back to some crafting. I made a little ruffly booty onesie for my next door neighbors neice. The precious little one's name is Lily so I made a ruffled "L" for the front.












I also worked on some other fun things for the baby shower I am having for my other best friend Karey on Saturday. I'm so excited and I can't wait to share those with you!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment